Inzane 17

This Video Leaves Me Slack-Jawed and Drooling

Started by raaamad, Wed 06, Jan 2021, 05:37:11

Previous topic - Next topic

raaamad

 Allen Millyard

allen millyard viper v10 motorcycle on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtRnAI1jHao

"You don't have to be crazy to like this, but it helps" :D

Jims99

Very cool. Would be fun to take for a ride, alt least once.  :D a lot of work put into that.
The light at the end of the tunnel, is a train.
99 tourer
00 interstate
97 standard
91 wing
78 trail 70

Mooskee

That guy has some mad skills to build that from scratch. Cool bike.
Valkyrie Carbs and Custom www.valkyriecarbsandcustom.com

..

Search his name on YouTube. You'll find more videos of his fantastic creations.

Led

#4
I don't think I would have the nuts to ride it myself........but what a GREAT drag motorcycle!!!  

Mount a 14" slick on the back.....8 foot long "heavy duty" wheelie bars.......and have at it!!    Lol!!!

And I always thought a "Boss Hoss" was a crazy idea!   My Valkyrie, is heavy enough thank you......and has more power than I need these days!    :o :o